Monday, April 27, 2009

What would I do?

Hey Peeps,
I'm not sure what I was going to write here. I just know I needed to start something. If anything this should help me learn to type better. Well I made it through that line with my fingers on the right keys. Enough of that.
I'm always saying to myself or my wife that I should write about this or that, and maybe it's time to start.
If I offend anyone with what I say please keep it to yourself. I'm just kidding. I would never tell any one that they are wrong for believing what they believe or that they need to believe the way that I do. If I tell you something that is science based I will say that it is. Otherwise it's just me rambling.

I tell you what. Rather than me telling what I would do, I will tell you what I did do.
First thing I did was wake up grateful about all kinds of stuff. Then after I had my first cup of coffee I made the decision to have a wonderful day. Go to work and put in a hard days work for fair pay. Maybe not fair pay, but perception is important. My perception is my reality. Enjoyed a good lunch that I made myself and some quiet time. Then right back to work. Really liked the thunder storms today.
Went to pick up dry cleaning after work. I would like to talk more about that soon though. Let's see what else. Oh yeah. Made plans for dinner this week with some potential friends and we have plans to spend time with some friends this weekend. Looking forward to that.
I really need to get a circle of friends here in Austin. I miss my friends in Cali so much. Especially my best friend. She knows who she is. It will help me feel more at home here. I'm going to be here for quite some time. If there was a way to live both places you know I would.

Talk soon
Jerry

No comments: